Details for the Best Western Plus Boulder Inn:
- Group code: call 800-233-8469 and reference code “RHESSI“
- Arrival Date: as early as Sunday, June 18, 2017
- Departure Date: as late as Sunday, June 25, 2017
- Group Rates: $164 for a room with one King bed
- Method of reservation: Guests will make own reservations and guarantee with individual credit cards. Unconfirmed rooms in block will be released 30 days prior to arrival.
Prominently located on 28th Street, the Boulder Inn gives guests easy access to the city’s principal attractions, premier shopping, and fabulous dining. Stylish, well-appointed rooms reflect a gracious ambiance, found throughout the hotel.
During your visit, enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, free in-room high speed internet access, 40 inch LCD tvs with 60 HD channels, and 24-hour business center. Relax poolside and watch the sunlight bounce off colorful mountain peaks, or have our staff make a tee time at the nearby Hale Irwin signature golf course. Other guest facilities include hot tub, and conference center.
Our multilingual staff is well known for exceptional personalized service to both business and leisure guests. Unmatched levels of courtesy and comfort, coupled with the captivating backdrop of the majestic Rocky Mountains, will guarantee your perfect stay.
Check in: 3:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Complimentary hot breakfast served 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM – Includes: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, juices, 3 cereals, English muffins, bagels, doughnuts, assorted fresh fruit, and coffee.
Pictures of the hotel are located at www.boulderinn.com
Transportation to The Boulder inn
- Follow Airport Exit signs to Pena Blvd. After 9.7 miles, Pena Blvd. merges into I-70W.
- From I-70 W – Take the I-270 N Exit (exit number 279) toward Fort Collins.
- Merge onto US-36 W – Take Baseline Rd. Exit – Stay in middle lane after exit.
- Go straight through the light onto Frontage Rd. Hotel is one block on the right.
Estimated Time: Approx. 48 Minutes (Allow an hour during peak traffic times)
Estimated Total Distance: 45 Miles
RTD Bus service – drops off ½ mile from the hotel
($9 each way)
Boulder Green Ride Shuttle – to the front door of the hotel
$33 each way / $60 round trip
Rental Car Agencies Located at the Denver International Airport
Things to do in Boulder during Summer
Memorial Day Weekend – For over a quarter century, the Boulder Creek Festival has been the unofficial kickoff to summer in Boulder http://www.bceproductions.com
The Colorado Shakespeare Festival has been named as one of the top three Shakespeare festivals in the nation by TIME Magazine. Under the stars on the University of Colorado campus: www.coloradoshakes.org
Boulder’s summer classic music festival at the historic Chautauqua park http://www.coloradomusicfest.org
The largest friendliest farmers market in Colorado in the heart of downtown Boulder. http://boulderfarmers.org/
The Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art http://www.bmoca.org
The Dushanbe Teahouse, the only structure of its kind in the Western Hemisphere. The stunning teahouse was given to the city of Boulder by its sister city of Dushanbe, Tajikistan as a symbol of U.S. and Soviet relations. In downtown Boulder, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. www.BoulderTeaHouse.com
The Boulder Outdoor Cinema – Movies under the stars on a beautiful Boulder night http://boulderoutdoorcinema.com
Boulder’s only professional resident theatre http://www.nomadstage.com