The 16th general workshop for RHESSI (the Reuven Ramaty High Energy Solar Spectroscopic Imager), jointly hosted with the 1st science workshop for MinXSS (the Miniature X-ray Solar Spectrometer CubeSat), will be held in Boulder, CO, USA from 19 to 24 June 2017.
Abstract submission: 22 April 2017 (extended)
Registration: 22 April 2017 (extended)
- Travel and hotel information is now available. Specially-priced room blocks have been reserved at a number of local hotels. Booking deadline: 18 May 2017.
- The Working Group manifestos have been posted. Please refer to these for more guidance on the focus topics for the workshop.
- A tentative block schedule has been posted; the full scientific program will be posted after abstracts have been processed by the SOC.
- Presentations will be archived and posted after the workshop.
- (Prior workshops are linked from this page.)
Questions? Contact the organizing committees.